Is NEAR Protocol a Good Investment?
NEAR Protocol takes pride in its decentralisation and openness to its community. The network as a whole is open source, and developers from all around the world have contributed to it. NEAR employs an impressive core staff of more than 50 people, and many more are contracted to expand and develop the network. DeFi users should not have to give up decentralisation or big sums of crypto (in the form of transaction fees) in order to utilise DApps, and Near may be the ideal answer, at least until Ethereum 2.0 is finalised.
What is NEAR Protocol? Brief Summary
NEAR Protocol is a decentralised app platform built on the Nightshade network. It aims to make apps usable on the Web.NEAR is a smart contract that enables decentralised applications to run on a public blockchain. Its decentralised nature and proximity to other leading blockchains make it a contender for Ethereum and other top blockchains.
NEAR Explorer provides debugging tools for debugging contracts and network performance. NEAR SDKs are built on top of the latest tools for building apps with assembly language.
NEAR Protocol is a decentralised platform that aims to create a better way for developers to interact with their distributed apps. Its features include human-readable account names and the ability to interact with smart contracts without a wallet. NEAR is a cryptocurrency that is built on the NEAR network.
How Does NEAR Protocol (NEAR) Function?
- Due to the rapid emergence and growth of dApps, the crypto community has faced a growing number of scalability problems.
- Most developers advocate for building scaling solutions on top of Ethereum, but other projects like NEAR have also started making their own blockchains.
- Near Protocol has proposed implementing sharding, which would allow the nodes to handle the processing of transactions and store the network’s history.
- Sharding cuts down on the network’s complexity by splitting it into fragments. Instead of running all of the network’s code, each partition is only required to run its own code.
- By using a PoS (Proof Of Stake) system, nodes can become transaction validators on the network. By choosing validators, users can also contribute to the consensus process.
- Each validator is responsible for validating transactions on the network. They are also tasked with creating blocks containing chunks from all the transactions.
Best time to invest in NEAR Protocol (NEAR)?
It is ideal to start investing in NEAR Protocol since it has enormous potential and is undervalued. The current price of NEAR Protocol while writing this blog is ₹845.62.
NEAR Protocol is an ICO (Initial Coin Offering) that was launched in 2020. The public token sale for NEAR Protocol was completed in few hours. It raised $10 million. Even after facing a massive downtrend in the significant cryptocurrency fall in May 2021, NEAR Protocol has been able to give its user a considerable amount of return.
Start Investing in NEAR Protocol (NEAR)
A reputed exchange is mandatory to have a cryptocurrency account that allows you to buy NEAR Protocol in India to start trading and investing in NEAR Protocol and other cryptocurrencies. Crypto exchange is a broker that allows you to trade NEAR Protocol in India and other cryptocurrencies.
Suppose you are interested in buying NEAR in India and getting the best pricing effortlessly and quickly. In that case, BuyUcoin Exchange is the only exchange you need to start investing in NEAR. It allows you to even invest in NEAR Protocol by using your debit card MasterCard NEFT or UPI.
Is NEAR Protocol (NEAR) a good investment in 2021?
NEAR Protocol has been on the rise in the past couple of months. It is regarded as a promising cryptocurrency with the potential to deliver significant returns in the near future. Looking at the current scenario, as more and more companies use the NEAR Protocol blockchain, NEAR tokens will prolifically become more popular.
The NEAR Protocol token is expected to regain the former heights shortly; as a result, NEAR Protocol looks like a perfect opportunity and choices available to the investors to buy at this point. NEAR Protocol has been dubbed “The Protocol of the Future” numerous times in recent months, owing to its effectiveness. Furthermore, while being a competitor to Ethereum, there are Layer-2 solutions built on top of NEAR that help the Ethereum network. Aurora, an Ethereum Layer-2 that claims to deliver 1000x cheaper transaction fees, is one example.
Why invest in NEAR Protocol (NEAR)?
Near acknowledges the most significant issue with the Ethereum-based DeFi ecosystem: excessive transaction fees. Although the network’s platform list is small in comparison to its competitors, the technology is outstanding and may attract developers and consumers to move to Near. It makes use of the clever sharding technology, in which the blockchain is split across several validator nodes to spread out the burden and reduce congestion. High transaction costs have driven many users away from Ethereum in favour of less expensive alternatives such as Binance Smart Chain (BSC). BSC charges low costs, yet it foregoes one of the basic ideas of decentralised finance — decentralisation.
NEAR Protocol offers numerous reasons to the users for investing in it:
- NEAR Protocol is a decentralised asset trading platform that anyone can use. It features a unique network that enables sub-second transaction confirmations.
- Developers aim to bring together the various parts of the asset trading world, allowing them to trade without barriers.
- The NEAR token is the in-house payment method used by NEAR Protocol. It can be used for fee collection, as well as other incentive purposes.
- NEAR block is made every second, which is multiple times faster when compared with Bitcoin or any leading crypto.
- The blockchain can carry out more than 100,000 transactions per second because of its quick block generation ability.
NEAR currently ranks 38th in the CoinMarketCap ratings.
Worth buying NEAR Protocol (NEAR) in India?
The current price of NEAR in India is ₹845.36 with a 24-hour trading volume of ₹31,782,171,506 INR and a market cap of ₹533,962,872,075 INR. There are 631,442,702 NEAR coins in circulation.
NEAR Protocol’s distinguishing characteristics
- NEAR is designed to be very accessible to people with little to no knowledge about blockchain.
- Its main selling point is that it’s a way for developers to easily create dapp’s that are already built on top of the NEAR platform.
- NEAR is a collection of modular components that enable developers to build out their projects quickly. Some of these include faucets, guest books, and tokens.
- NEAR Protocol’ Proof-of-Stake is an energy-efficient alternative to traditional blockchain platforms. It’s also an eco-friendly alternative to Bitcoin and Ethereum.
- Near is a fast and secure alternative to Ethereum. It can process transactions in approximately 100,000 transactions per second.
- Its technology also enables it to achieve transaction fees that are around 10,000x lower than those on Ethereum.
NEAR Protocol Predictions: Market Sentiment
Based on our NEAR price analysis and forecast, a long-term increase in the price is expected; the price prediction for 2026 is $17.40. Keeping money invested for five years, the revenue is expected to be +350% from the current level.
The price of NEAR Protocol is expected to increase in the future as it has been giving hints in the positive direction. According to our prediction services, the price of NEAR Protocol in the future is forecasted at $7.76 after several years.
NEAR is displaying bullish characteristics and may elicit excitement from its users. By the end of 2026, the price is predicted to reach $12.46.
NEAR is a cryptocurrency with its own set of ups and downs and a distinct value proposition. Its decentralised nature makes it a great investment option.
It has the potential to expand at a steady or exponential rate over the next few years. After you’ve gathered all of the necessary facts, you should invest in NEAR Protocol and make an informed selection based on thorough research.
*This post is provided for informational reasons only; we recommend that you consult with your financial advisor before making any investment decisions.