You have finished 10/10 questions.
1. “Liquid Swap” is a product developed on which of the following design principles:
AMM (Automatic Market Maker)
2. Is “Liquid Swap” a guaranteed investment?
Yes, the investments are guaranteed.
No, a loss may incur.
3. When you provide liquidity, which of the following views is incorrect:
Any token can be added
Dual tokens can be added
A single token can be added, the system will swap the token you added into the other token based on the current portion composition ratio in the pool. Trading fees will incur during the transaction, and large transactions may also cause higher slippage and loss.
4. In the current BUSD / DAI pool, the pool price is 1 BUSD:1 DAI. If you trade 10,000 BUSD into DAI, the system prompts you that there will be a 3% slippage in this transaction. If the transaction is successful, you will lose due to slippage:
≈ 100 USD
≈ 300 USD
≈ 500 USD
5. When you add 100 BUSD to a BUSD / DAI liquidity pool (the current pool ratio is 4:6 / BUSD:DAI), what tokens will you hold (if transaction fee and slippage are not considered):
a. 100 BUSD
b. 100 DAI
c. A portion portfolio, including 40 BUSD + 60 DAI, and the portion portfolio will change in real-time.
6. When you remove your tokens back, which of the following views is incorrect:
a. You can get the same amount of tokens you added.
b. You can choose to remove dual tokens. The system will allocate 2 tokens to your spot account based on your pool portions and portion composition.
C. You can choose to remove a single token. The system will swap one token of your portion into the other based on the pool portion and the portion composition ratio. There will be a trading fee during the transaction, and large transactions may cause a higher slippage and incur loss.
7. Which of the following may cause transaction fees:
To trade in [Liquid Swap]–>[Swap]
On [Liquid Swap]–>[Liquidity], choose to add a single token.
On [Liquid Swap]–>[Liquidity], choose one single token to remove.
All of the above.
8. In “Liquid Swap” for providing liquidity, there are several situations that may cause losses:
From the time of adding to redemption, the relative prices of the two tokens in the pool have changed significantly, causing impermanent loss.
When a large amount of a single token is added or removed, the value of the portion will be affected and lost due to excessive slippage.
Frequently adding or removing single tokens incurs more transaction fees.
All of the above.
9. “Liquid Swap” is NOT a guaranteed investment, after providing the liquidity, the maximum loss you may incur is:
Less than 10%
Less than 30%
More than 50%
10. Regarding the number of portions, the portion value, cost per portion, and unrealized profit and loss, which of the following is incorrect:
Unrealized profit and loss = Value of portion – (Cost per portion*the number of portions)
Total portion Cost = the number of portions*cost per portion
Current value per portion = total pool value / total number of issued portions
The number of portions changes in real-time, but the value of portions remains constant.