Today, the Dash Core Group announced it has integrated crypto exchange Liquid.com’s ‘Quick Exchange’ feature into Dash’s official wallet app for Android. Users can now purchase Dash within the Dash Wallet by a VISA card with support for over 100 countries and more than 50 national currencies.
Liquid’s Quick Exchange was designed to make buying and swapping cryptocurrency quick and easy. Users purchasing cryptocurrency using Quick Exchange will receive a price quote in their national currency; or can select any of 50+ fiat currencies to view their price quotes.
3 Integration Phases
- This is the first of three release phases the integration will bring to both Dash and Liquid users. All Quick Exchange purchases of Dash with VISA in the app will take minutes; due to Liquid’s integration of InstantSend, one of Dash’s unique features.
- Then the highly-anticipated second phase of this integration is the Swaps feature of Quick Exchange, which is scheduled to be released in the near future. Users can use Quick Exchange’s Swap feature to swap one crypto to another seamlessly, including cross-chain transactions.
- The third and final phase is the ability for users to transfer Dash between their Liquid account and the Dash Wallet, which is to be released in Q4 2021.
“It’s been great working with the Dash team on something truly great for the community. Liquid Quick Exchange offers best-in-class exchange rates with an industry-leading user experience. Combined with the high-quality Dash ecosystem and the app, we have quite a formidable use case.
– Jered Masters, Head of Frontend & Quick Exchange Lead at Liquid
Liquid.com + DASH
Dash constantly strives to ensure a high level of user experience within the Dash Wallet, focusing on the speed and usability of the wallet over other features. The ability to add more features to the Wallet has allowed for increased user retention and increased usage.
“The inclusion of Liquid’s Quick Exchange is a crucial step forward in our mutual dedication to user experience and ease of acquisition. With Liquid’s global coverage; users in every corner of the world will be able to participate in and benefit from this integration. Liquid is a recognized Dash FastPass partner; which means Dash can be quickly purchased, deposited, and withdrawn to be used however and whenever the user sees fit.”
– Omar Hamwi, Business Development Manager at Dash Core Group
The Dash community has seen an improvement in the Dash trading ecosystem since the Dash Core Group’s Business Development team began implementing its FastPass strategy.
What began as an effort to promote businesses in the trading ecosystem that have implemented InstantSend; is now an interconnected network of partners where users can utilize the power of the FastPass network. This has allowed new use-cases including arbitrage. The Dash Investment Foundation also made an investment in Quadency; an automated trading solution and also a FastPass partner. Quadency is too integrated with Liquid for automated and instant trading of Dash.