EOS year-long initial coin offering (ICO) garnered a record $4.1 billion in 2018, with the promise of constructing the most scalable and efficient platform in the market and replacing Ethereum as the future dApp (decentralized apps) blockchain. It was regarded as the next-generation open-source blockchain protocol, with industry-leading transaction speed and adaptability.
What is EOS? Brief Summary
EOS is a blockchain platform that enables developers to create decentralised apps (DApps). It was launched in June 2018. The project’s goal is to make it so that developers can quickly get started with blockchain technology and make it easier to use than competing networks.
Other priority areas include delivering more robust security, better performance, and greater levels of scalability. EOS stands for Electro-Optical System.
The goal of EOS is to improve the user experience while reducing friction. It aims to provide a secure and more secure environment for businesses. EOS is a cryptocurrency that is built on the EOSIO network
How Does EOS Function?
EOS is a blockchain platform that enables businesses and individuals to develop blockchain-based apps. Its core functionality is designed to allow people to create decentralised applications (dApps).
EOS is backed by an online toolkit store that attempts to make app creation as painless as possible. EOS.IO and EOS Tokens: The Basics
The EOS ecosystem is made up of two main components: EOS.IO software and EOS tokens. EOS.IO is a distributed ledger software that controls the operations of the EOS blockchain network. It works seamlessly across all of Dapp’s scaling protocols.
Developers need to hold EOS coins to run DApps, and they can only do so by consuming network resources. Dan Larimer is the creator of the block.one and other established platforms, including EOS
Best time to invest in EOS?
It is ideal to start investing in EOS since it has enormous potential and is undervalued. The current price of EOS while writing this blog is 332.60 rupees.
EOS is an ICO (Initial Coin Offering) that was launched in 2018. The public token sale for EOS was completed in few hours. It raised $20 million. Even after facing a massive downtrend in the significant cryptocurrency fall in May 2021, EOS has been able to give its user a considerable amount of return.
Start Investing in EOS
A reputed exchange is mandatory to have a cryptocurrency account that allows you to buy EOS in India to start trading and investing in EOS and other cryptocurrencies.
Crypto exchange is a broker that allows you to trade EOS in India and other cryptocurrencies. Let’s say you want to buy EOS in India and acquire the best price as quickly as possible. BuyUcoin Exchange is the only exchange you’ll need in such circumstances. It allows you to even invest in EOS by using your debit card MasterCard NEFT or UPI.
Is EOS a good investment in 2021?
- EOS has been on the rise in the past couple of months. It is considered an up-and-coming cryptocurrency that can generate massive returns in the future.
- Looking at the current scenario, as more and more companies use the EOS blockchain, EOS tokens will prolifically become more popular.
The EOS coin is predicted to reclaim its former heights shortly; as a result, EOS appears to be an excellent chance and choice for investors to purchase at this time.
Why invest in EOS?
EOS offers numerous reasons to the users for investing in it:
- Due to the increasing number of Dapps, the demand for bandwidth has become a significant issue. With the launch of EOS.IO, it aims to provide a more robust and secure platform for developers.
- With ambitions to be more than just a rival to Ethereum, EOS is considered a direct competitor to the world’s most popular network.
- The EOS.IO blockchain platform claims to be capable of supporting thousands of Dapps without experiencing performance issues.
- The efficiency gains are further boosted by the separate modules that are used for the execution of Dapps.
- Key features of EOS include a web toolkit for creating interfaces and self-describing databases and a set of predefined rules for handling permissions and configuration.
EOS currently ranks 35th in the CoinMarketCap ratings.
Worth buying EOS in India?
The current price of EOS in India is ₹343.4 with a 24-hour trading volume of ₹105,374,230,040 and a market cap of ₹332,849,757,730. There are 966,999,816 EOS coins in circulation.
EOS ‘s distinguishing characteristics
- EOS is designed to be very accessible to people with little to no knowledge about blockchain.
- Its main selling point is that it’s a way for developers to easily create dapp’s that are already built on top of the EOS platform.
- EOSIO is an open-source project that provides a low-latency, high-transaction platform. It features a sub-second block time latency rate and a wide range of transaction speeds.
- The EOSIO project was designed to create programmable infrastructures to allow for a greater degree of configuration flexibility. Also, it can be used to set up the public and private network infrastructure.
- EOSIO is distinct from other blockchains in that it features upgradeable smart contracts and is built on the C++ programming language.
EOS Predictions: Market Sentiment
Based on our EOS price analysis and forecast, a long-term increase in the price is expected; the price prediction for 2026 is $16.40. Five years from now, if you keep the money invested, the revenue is expected to increase by 350 per cent.
The price of EOS is expected to increase in the future as it has been giving hints in the positive direction. According to our prediction services, the price of EOS in the future is forecasted at $20.76 after several years.
EOS is displaying bullish characteristics and may elicit excitement from its users. By the end of 2026, the price is predicted to reach $25.46.
EOS is a cryptocurrency with its own set of ups and downs and a distinct value proposition. Its decentralised nature makes it a great investment option. It has the potential to expand at a steady or exponential rate over the next few years. After you’ve gathered all of the necessary facts, you should invest in EOS and make an informed selection based on thorough research.
*This post is provided for informational reasons only; we recommend that you consult with your financial advisor before making any investment decisions.