The 55th match of the 2021 Indian Premier League (IPL) season will pit Sunrisers Hyderabad against Mumbai Indians.
The evening game of Friday’s doubleheader will be played at Sheikh Zayed Stadium. This will be the league stage’s penultimate match.
We’ll talk about the game and make team predictions for batsmen, bowlers, and all-rounders. This will help you select the best players for the Indian Crypto Fest. But first, take a look at the game’s trailer.
- Mumbai Indians are 5th in the points rankings. The squad has 12 points (with six victories and seven losses).
- To keep their qualification prospects alive, MI must win the match with a good Net Run Rate.
- SRH will play their final match of the season with no chance of qualifying with only 6 points.
Also, the crypto fest is going on, and many amazing prizes are waiting for you, Kindly join Biggest Indian Crypto Fest Offering Prize and Rewards Worth ₹1 Million
- The average temperature in Abu Dhabi for the day will be 36 degrees Celsius, which is expected to heat up the players.
- The precipitation factor is only 10%, thus it is unlikely to rain all day.
- The humidity, on the other hand, is expected to be around 55 degrees Celsius, which will undoubtedly play a role in the game.
Prediction for the Toss
- The pitch is designed to favour the team batting second, and the statistics reflect this. The team batting second has won 25 of the last 47 T20 games on the ground, and the team that wins the toss will prefer to bowl first with the huge boundaries in protection.
Star Players in Head-to-Head Battles
- Batsman to look for Mumbai Indians:
- Kieron Pollard has 418 runs from 16 games against SRH with a strike rate of 148.22.
- The Pandya brothers have been solid in death overs, while Ishan has been outstanding in the middle order.
2. MI Gamechanger Candidate
Like many other teams, Mumbai Indians relies on openers to score runs. Apart from the openers in the UAE leg, only Keiron Pollard has looked solid with both bat and ball.
3. Mumbai Indians Bowler You can Look for!
- On the bowling front, Bumrah has 13 wickets against SRH, with a top haul of 3/24.
Whereas for SRH:
- Batsman to Look for:
- David Warner has 661 runs at a strike rate of 138.86 against MI
2. Watch out for this SRH Bowling Specialist!
- Bhuvneshwar Kumar has 18 wickets with a top haul of 3/21 against Indians.
- Umran Malik, the fast bowler, wowed the crowd once more with his pace. This time, he’ll take on the batters from MI.
3. SRH Gamechanger Candidate
- The Sunrisers Hyderabad’s batting underperformed in the previous match. SRH is heavily reliant on Kane Williamson and Vijay Shankar to score and get the squad off to a decent total.
Today’s Match Prediction: SRH versus MI
In their 17 IPL matches, MI leads SRH 9–8 in the head-to-head duel. The Mumbai Indians have won four of the last five games against the Sunrisers, including a 13-run victory in April in a low-scoring contest and a super-over triumph in the 2019 season.
RULES AND REGULATIONS FOR PARTICIPATING IN THE CONTEST
In this contest, anybody can participate without paying any fees. It is ABSOLUTELY FREE.
Only your skill, player selection, and Tweet matter.
We will provide you with all the information from the pitch, ground to the Head to Headcount all right before the match.
1. Tag #MIvSRH Batsman and BuyUcoin with Runs Prediction on TWITTER.
2. Tag #MIvSRH Bowler and BuyUcoin with Wickets Prediction
3. Tag #MIvSRH Gamechanger player name and BuyUcoin
4. Prize: INR 500, 350 & 150 in @chainlink
5. Participation entries will close 1 hour before the game starts.
Do you consider yourself a cricket expert?
Prove yourself and get FREE cryptos. We do not impose any charges or hidden fees like others do.
Spread the word about this FREE contest and compete with your friends to prove who’s in charge!
So, what exactly are you looking forward to?
Take your first steps into the world of cryptocurrency while you’re hooked to your screens, rooting for your favorite IPL team, and enter the contest!
- Predictions are made just for entertainment purposes. We do not participate in or promote betting or gambling. In addition, we highly discourage participation in unlawful cricket-related activities *