The IPL 2021 will feature the second qualifier match on Sunday, October 10, 2021. The encounter will be between the Kolkata Knight Riders and Royal Challengers Bangalore.
We will provide team predictions for batters, bowlers, and all-rounders. This will assist you in choosing the perfect players for the Indian Crypto Fest. But first, let’s take a peek at the game’s preview.
On Thursday, October 11, 2021, KKR will face RCB at Sharjah International Cricket Stadium in the 58th match of the Indian Premier League 2021.
- The challengers are 3rdt in the points rankings. The squad has 18 points (with nine victories and five losses).
- To retain a spot in the finals, both teams will give each other a tough fight which will be worth watching.
- KKR is ranked 4th on the points table.
- The maximum temperature in Dubai on Thursday would be 37°C. The humidity level would be around 45%.
The Sharjah wicket has everything to offer batsmen. Sharjah is a batting heaven due to the batting-friendly ground and short boundaries. Because of the narrow boundaries, batsmen may easily clear the ropes, and huge totals are common here. In order to pick up wickets in Sharjah, bowlers, whether spinners or pacers, must rely on their variations.
The Sharjah pitch has nothing to offer bowlers, and bowling stock deliveries may lead to being predictable and going for huge runs.
Last year, the teams were able to achieve totals of 200+ runs with ease, and those runs were also observed being chased. As a result, no total is truly safe in the Sharjah pitch.
Star Players in Head-to-Head Battles
- Batsman to Look for:
- Virat Kohli has 933 runs at a strike rate of 138.86 against KKR.
2. Watch out for this RCB Bowling Specialist!
- Yuzvendra Chahal has 14 wickets with a top haul of 3/21 against KKR.
- Shreyas Gopal wowed the crowd once more with his pace. This time, he’ll take on the batters from KKR.
3. RCB Gamechanger Candidate
- The ROYAL CHALLENGERS batting underperformed in the previous match. RCB is heavily reliant on Ab de Villiers and Glenn Maxwell to score and get the squad off to a decent total.
- Srikar Bharat has also emerged as a gamechanger after the last encounter against DC.
Whereas for KKR:
- Batsman to Look for:
- Dinesh Karthik has 544 runs from 26 games against RCB at a strike rate of 133.00.
2. Watch out for this KKR Bowling Specialist!
- Shakib has 12 wickets to his name, with a top haul of 3/17 against the Challengers.
- Sunil Narine, the mysterious spinner is also a solid contender as a bowling expert.
3. KKR Gamechanger Candidate
- The Kolkata Knight Riders’ batting underperformed in the previous match. KKR is heavily reliant on Andre Russell and Eoin Morgan to score and get the squad off to a strong start.
Today’s Match Prediction: KKR versus RCB
Out of the 28 matches played thus far, KKR has unquestionably come out on top, winning 15 while RCB has won 13. The last meeting between these two teams occurred on April 18, 2021, with the RCB winning by 38 runs.
RULES AND REGULATIONS FOR PARTICIPATING IN THE CONTEST
In this contest, anybody can participate without paying any fees. It is ABSOLUTELY FREE. Only your skill, player selection and Tweet matter.
We will provide you with all the information from the pitch, ground to the Head to Headcount all right before the match.
1. Tag #RCBvKKR Batsman and BuyUcoin with Runs Prediction on TWITTER.
2. Tag #RCBvKKR Bowler and BuyUcoin with Wickets Prediction
3. Tag #RCBvKKR Gamechanger player name and BuyUcoin
4. Prize: INR 500, 350 & 150 in @chainlink
5. Participation entries will close 1 hour before the game starts.
Do you consider yourself a cricket expert?
Prove yourself and get FREE cryptos. We do not impose any charges or hidden fees, like others do.
Spread the word about this FREE contest and compete with your friends to prove who’s in charge!
So, what exactly are you looking forward to?
Take your first steps into the world of cryptocurrency while you’re hooked to your screens, rooting for your favourite IPL team, and enter the contest!
(a hyperlink of the 2nd match that day between KKR vs RCB can be added here)
*Predictions are made just for entertainment purposes. We do not participate in or promote betting or gambling. In addition, we highly discourage participation in unlawful cricket-related activities *