BuyUcoin will support the LISK network upgrade.
- The Lisk (LSK) network upgrade & hard fork will take place at an LSK block height of 16,270,292, or at approximately 2021–08–21 13:30 (IST). Deposits and withdrawals of LSK will be suspended starting from approximately 2021–08–21 12:00 (IST).
- The LISK network upgrade & hard fork will take place at approximately 2021–08–21 13:30 (IST). The estimated time is for users’ reference only.
- The trading of LISK tokens will not be affected during the upgrades.
- BuyUcoin will handle all technical requirements involved for all users holding LISK tokens in their BuyUcoin accounts.
- The Lisk (LSK) network upgrade & hard fork will take place at an LSK block height of 16,270,292. The estimated time is for users’ reference only and is subject to change depending on block propagation times.
- The LISK network upgrade will not result in new tokens being created.
- We will reopen deposits and withdrawals for LISK tokens once we deem the upgraded networks to be stable, and we will not notify users in a further announcement.
- Lisk (LSK) may take longer for us to deem the upgraded network to be stable, and we will notify users in a further announcement when we reopen deposits and withdrawals.
For more information on the network upgrades & hard forks, please refer to the following:
Risk warning: Cryptocurrency trading is subject to high market risk. Please make your trades cautiously. BuyUcoin will make best efforts to choose high-quality coins, but will not be responsible for your trading losses.
Thanks for your support!